CardLinx’s first CardLinx Asia Forum in Shanghai on September 5th started with energy and excitement as the first CardLinx event in China. The presentations and panel presented a Chinese market that is sophisticated and very digital forward but also open to new innovations from around the globe. The forum focused on “Artificial Intelligence and Commerce” and the presented a future of consumer retail that is personalized, seamless and adds value.
Keynote speakers included:
- Sumitomo Mitsui Card Company: Kaunori Okuyama, Senior Managing Director and Senior Representative Director
- 55Haitao: Alan Gu, Founder and CEO
- Japan Foodie: Lu Dong, CEO
- YouWorld: Bo Wang, CEO and Co-Founder
- MaFengWo.com: Bin Du, Vice President
- CTrip Global Shopping: Jason Chen, Business Head