Fintech Insight Series
CardLinx member Meniga releases a banking industry study focusing on card-linked offers and market insights. The report explores how banks can use customer data to drive deeper engagement and build new revenue streams through personalized card-linked offers (CLOs) and real-time market insights.
Some data from the report include:
- 68% of bankers feel they will be weakened as a result of PSD2 and are concerned about losing control of their customer interface
- 78% of banking customers are happy to share personal data with their bank if they receive a better service
- 9 out of 10 marketers who used card-linked marketing saw a boost in revenue from the program
- 98% of those surveyed considered card-linking an effective solution for reaching target audiences
- Another 96% said they plan to use card-linked marketing in the future